Despite the Government’s reduction of the Covid-19 risk level from 4 to 3, and its various moves to open up the economy again, indoor exercise classes have thus far been exempted from any easing of lockdown restrictions.
To avoid prolonging uncertainty in the short term, we have made the decision to postpone this Taster programme – originally scheduled to begin on 11th July – until September.
We are now inviting you to contact us  if you are interested in finding out more about the course.
(Please be aware that we are enrolling in advance.  You will not be able to enrol on the day.)